Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The Hotness...That Fiyah!!

Ok so I loooooooove music. Thought I would make a list of the newest, latest, hotness!!

As of December 23, 2008

Anthony Hamilton "The Point of It All"
Excellent CD...classic Hamilton. Very soulful and heartfelt lyrics. He still keeps his music contemporary while leaning heavily on different musical styles. Favorite songs right now are "Diamond In The Rough", "Please Stay" and the first single "Cool". I'm sure he'll get looked over...as all real artists do, but if you enjoy real music...GOTTA GET IT!

Q Tip "The Renaissance"
Loved it from the first time I heard the single "Getting Up". I am a huge fan of Tribe...and this CD though a solo effort from my man is in line with Midnight Marauders...which is what I've been looking for for like...EVA! lol...great CD. Great vibe. He has fantastic duets with Raphael Saadiq, Norah Jones and D'Angelo which are all my top cuts on the CD. Only song I'm really fast forwarding is "Move".

Ludacris "Theater Of The Mind"
I like Luda...he's good music to run around listening to or get hyped while at work. You will never walk away from a Luda album feeling more enlightened, but its good booty shaking music. I like "Do The Right Thing" and "Everybody Hates Chris". Good junk music...if you have an extra $12...I would recommend a purchase:)

No comments: