Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Ateyaa's Hair Care Regime

I watched this YouTube video about a young lady by the name of Ateyaa and thought I would give it a try. I did adjust her routine a little though. I wash with the Shampoo, followed by the 2 Minute Reconstructor. I than put the Leave In Conditioner, Keratin and Green Tea Restructorizer and an anti-frizz gloss in my hair. I wrap it wet...let it dry and than flat iron. I am currently on week...3 I believe. I LOVE MY HAIR!! lol...you can't tell me anything right now! My goal is to have my hair healthy in 09...don't care too much about the length. I'll keep ya updated!!

1 comment:

Kaniele said...

So I have been using the products now for about 2 months. I love the feel of my hair, but my scalp dried out. I am now using Kerakare Dry and Itchy scalp glossifier...the stuff is a miracle!!!! lol...works well, smells good and doesn't make my hair all super greasy!! I purchased at Ulta for $9.00!