Saturday, February 14, 2009

The Art of Discovering My Passion

I have never been the type of person who came out the womb knowing what I wanted to do as a career. I have passing interests, but nothing so concrete that I've enjoyed any work that I've done. Now that I'm going into my 34 year of life however...I feel the pressure to figure something out for myself. What do I hope to accomplish for my 34 year? What goal am I going to set for myself and how easily will I either attain or let it go?! So my current interest is all things interactive on the computer...here are the goals I am setting for myself:
1. Go back to school for marketing and writing
2. Continue to network online
3. Explore topics that are really of interest to me
4. Believe that whatever I dream is nothing compared to what I could really ever have!

No comments: