Saturday, January 3, 2009

Actively Participating...

So one of my New Year resolutions is to more actively participate in my life. I feel that there are times when I'm way more reactive than proactive and this has got to stop! :) I want to be able when someone asks me about my hobbies to thoroughly answer the question. With actual hobby's!

I love interacting with people, but that sometimes is more to my detriment than any benefit. I'm looking for benefits in 2009. For example, I want to exercise more. It is a solo activity, but gives me a lot of me time to really think and come up with a game plan. I'm going to be 34 this year...40's not that far off. What am I waiting for?!!

So my question to u is...what are U waiting for? What will make u disconnect electronically and connect realistically?

No comments: